Thanks for booking a training session with us
This page covers what to do before training to get yourself a solid start. We have limited time with you so we want to make the most of it!
What to do before coming to training
- Watch the tutorial videos: We have put together videos that introduce you to Buildxact and cover many of the fundamentals. This will give you a massive head start! Click here to check them out.
- Log into your account: Getting a feel for the software and having a play around with it will get you moving, as well as raise some questions that we can cover in the session. Don’t worry about making mistakes as we can help you clean them up. Click here to log in to your account.
- Get together anything you need to bring to the training session: Things like a list of questions, or a copy of your previous estimates can all be handy. Below is a list of items that can be helpful.
What to bring to your training session
- Log-in details: Sounds silly but please have your Buildxact login details with you for training. Also, if you’re using a compatible accounting package or timesheeting system, we can integrate this in the training so have your login details for that too.
- Your questions: A list of things you’re stuck on or want to cover.
- A copy of old estimates/quotes: This is useful to help us get an idea of your current style.
- Your logo and business details: If you haven’t set up any of your account details we can help you with this.
- Pricelists you want in Buildxact: In the training we can help you load the pricelists that you currently use, or pricelists from suppliers/contractors (Excel format only).
- Contacts/customers you want in Buildxact: In the training we can help you load a list of your suppliers/contractors. This can be extracted out of your accounting package or elsewhere (Excel format only).